Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Catherine and Daniel

| | 0 comments
Catherine and Daniel joined me on Sunday, down by the Tidal Basin, under the cherry blossoms. Their energy with each other is so filled with love, and just so natural. This wasn't an engagement shoot, but just a shoot! Catherine loves photography and said she does a photo session every year. I've gotta love someone who is as passionate about images as I am. How many of you prioritize documenting what's going on in your life each year? I know my husband and I don't do enough of it (cobbler's kids have no shoes, anyone?). Catherine and Daniel inspired me to get on it!

0 comments:

Check Out the Website

Wedding Wire Reviews

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Followers

Be the First to Hear about New Products, Classes and Sessions!

All images copyright: Stacey Vaeth Photography www.staceyvaeth.com. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance