Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pop Songs and Photo Shoots

| | 1 comments
One of my regular family clients came to me with a unique request: "our 10 year old daughter wants to have a fashion shoot birthday party. I was wondering if you would be willing to be the photographer?" We talked about a plan, and arranged for me to come by with a backdrop and lights on Sunday night.

When I arrived, it was like I was going to a sleepover! Lots of bowls of candy and chips, a tray of soda and water, and the girls getting ready for their shoot by braiding each others hair. And of course, lots and lots of pop music. These girls were so fun...a few from their "fashion shoot"!

 More than a few photobombs took place
 Call Me Maybe?




1 comments:

Anna Banana said...

What an awesome idea for a birthday party!! Kudos on a great theme. Looking at your images for whatever reason made me think about the Baby Sitters Club Series.

Check Out the Website

Wedding Wire Reviews

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Followers

Be the First to Hear about New Products, Classes and Sessions!

All images copyright: Stacey Vaeth Photography www.staceyvaeth.com. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance