Friday, August 10, 2012

Window Light

| | 0 comments

This is a really bad scan of my one of my favorite wedding photos from my wedding (see, this was way back when before digital). Eleven years ago, Juan and I married on Canandaguia Lake, NY in a small afternoon celebration.

I am looking out of the window at Juan and his brother, standing along the lake edge, waiting for the guests to be seated. 

I remember looking out of the window, and feeling that gorgeous window light streaming in. I knew would love this shot, so just sort of waited there for way longer than what would be considered a normal glance out the window :), until my photographer saw it too and took this picture.

As I've been teaching these photo classes over the last few weeks, I've begun to remember how powerful just basic light sources are. Just a simple window can tell the entire story when it's used right.


more soon - svg

0 comments:

Check Out the Website

Wedding Wire Reviews

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Followers

Be the First to Hear about New Products, Classes and Sessions!

All images copyright: Stacey Vaeth Photography www.staceyvaeth.com. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance