Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The New Studio and Meeting Space!

| | 0 comments
We are all settled into our new home in Silver Spring, and I wanted to share some images of the new meeting space. I've got it all set up for a wedding consultation today, but it converts to a family/children consultation room as well, with a variety of different sample pieces. It also converts to a small studio for headshots, one or two subjects, and infant work. Just move those chairs back into the living room, and woila!



Super thanks to all of my clients...for too much to name, but especially to the following for lending their image in my studio samples:
Jessica and Brian
Stephanie and Aaron
Megan and Mike
Heidi and Myles
Caitlin and Kyle
Trish and Roberto
Alexis and Chris

And to my designer, Carla David Design, for her awesome work on all of my print pieces! Oh, and to my Dad for building the accent shelves, and to my Mom for ironing the curtains :)


0 comments:

Check Out the Website

Wedding Wire Reviews

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Followers

Be the First to Hear about New Products, Classes and Sessions!

All images copyright: Stacey Vaeth Photography www.staceyvaeth.com. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance