Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lately Part 2

| | 0 comments
Reed proposed to Kristin in Book Hill Park (apparently quite nervously, as the story goes!), so logically, that's where we did their engagement pictures. As soon as I met them, I was inspired by their look, which reminded me of a fresh take on 1970's surfer kids cool. It's hard to explain, but when I saw them in my LCD after the first few grabs, I knew where I was going for the rest of the session. This first frame I just loved so much and felt it best presented as a Polaroid. Now if I could only print it as such! Congratulations you guys!



0 comments:

Check Out the Website

Wedding Wire Reviews

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Followers

Be the First to Hear about New Products, Classes and Sessions!

All images copyright: Stacey Vaeth Photography www.staceyvaeth.com. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance