Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back to London for a Final Farewell...

| | 0 comments
Well, not physically, but I am returning to the images from London to share a few of my favorites from our last night there. These are shots of the skyline of my new favorite city. It's this magic hour when I really love photography, when the light goes perfect twilight and twinkly, and mixes with those lights that have just turned on for the evening. And a better subject than the entire skyline? Doubtful.

there it is kids, big ben. parliment.



And this very helpful sign that was on every streetcorner (are there that many tourists? Or is there another reason I'm missing?) No matter. It saved my life on a number of occasions.

more soon -
sv

0 comments:

Check Out the Website

Wedding Wire Reviews

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Followers

Be the First to Hear about New Products, Classes and Sessions!

All images copyright: Stacey Vaeth Photography www.staceyvaeth.com. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance