Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cora and Alden

| | 1 comments
I had the pleasure of working with close friend and PR guru Amber Pfau (owner of Amber Pfau Communications) this afternoon. The focus were her beautiful children, as though there could be any other focus with them around. I have to say, as I was shooting these, I thought back to how many times I look at pictures of me with my brother and sister when we were their age. Pretty amazing to know that these cuties will one day grow up and say "look how little we were!"








And......................
we're done.
more soon -
sv

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one cute baby.

Check Out the Website

Wedding Wire Reviews

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Followers

Be the First to Hear about New Products, Classes and Sessions!

All images copyright: Stacey Vaeth Photography www.staceyvaeth.com. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance