Thursday, June 18, 2009

Perry's...mmmmmmmm

| | 0 comments
I have had a bunch of great shoots this week, which I will continue to share with you over the next few days. First off, yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting at my favorite restaurant in Adams Morgan. Perry's restaurant is on the corner of 18th and Columbia, with a fantastic rooftop and quite literally, amazing food.




Chef Jose Picazo and owner Saied Azali recently reinvented the menu - this time centered around Spanish-inspired tapas. I say "this time" because Saied has regularily adjusted the menu, always inspired, always fresh, and always fantastic. Perry's sushi bar and drag queen brunch remain staples of this great restaurant.

Here are a few of my favorite images and dishes, because, yes, serious perk of this job, I got to taste all of these....

more to come....sv

0 comments:

Check Out the Website

Wedding Wire Reviews

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Followers

Be the First to Hear about New Products, Classes and Sessions!

All images copyright: Stacey Vaeth Photography www.staceyvaeth.com. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance