Sunday, December 7, 2008

Infant Toes

| | 0 comments
How you parents out there get anything done during the day is beyond me. With these little feet and fingers and cheeks to ooh and ahh at, I would be completely useless if I had one of my own. I had a very full day today, shooting little Aiden this morning, followed by a few client meetings to get everyone's holiday print orders in. Today encapuslated why I love what I do. "Creating family heirlooms through fine art photography". that was my mission statement when I opened Stacey Vaeth Photography, and to this day it continues to be the driving inspiration behind each and every shoot. These images, for instance. I cherish the fact that Aiden will have these images, printed big and beautiful, when he's going off to college, getting married, and having kids of his own. And the prints that my clients ordered today - big canvases, float mounts, mobiles, and ornaments...truly we are creating fine art here.

I'll be posting something more in detail this week - but if you're looking for a gift idea, i'm going through photo session gift cards like hotcakes this year~
Happy Sunday all...
s.





0 comments:

Check Out the Website

Wedding Wire Reviews

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Followers

Be the First to Hear about New Products, Classes and Sessions!

All images copyright: Stacey Vaeth Photography www.staceyvaeth.com. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance